The Dortmund Data Bank contains data for several transport properties. The biggest amount of data is currently available in the pure component data bank but several mixture data banks are also available.
- VIS - Mixture viscosities (includes dynamic and kinematic viscosity)
- MSOS - Speed of sound data for mixtures
- MTCN - Thermal conductivities for mixtures
- MSFT - Surface tension data for mixtures
- MDEC - Dielectric constants
- ECND - Electrical conductivities
Pure component viscosities, speed of sound data, thermal conductivities, dielectric constants, and surface tensions are all stored in the pure component properties data bank (PCP) together with a variety of other properties.